MODEL 1005 TACKING TOOL (SINGLE ELECTRODE)
Recommended Power Supply:
- AC Non-Synchronous up to 2 KVA(Model 7020B)
- 3/4 KVA Model 7007(standard for thermocouple application)
- AC Synchronous up to 2 KVA(Model 8020)
- Stored Energy up to 50 Watt-Sec(Model 4012)
- Dimensions 7″L x 1″W x 1.5″H. Weight approximately 1 pound.
- Pressure adjustable from 3 pounds to 15 pounds. The built-in firing switch(Part# F12T8) triggers the power supply when the set pressure is applied.
- Electrode: 1/8″ Diameter RWMA2 Copper-Chrome(Part# A6283 standard) Molybdenum for high conductivity material(Part# A6283-1).
- Cables: #4 AWG x 3 ft is standard. Heavier or longer cables can be substituted, contact factory.
Ground Probe/Ground Clamp combination serves to complete the weld circuit. Cables same as on the hand tool.
ALL ITEMS SHIPPED OUTSIDE U.S.A. ARE SUBJECT TO A 15% HANDLING CHARGE